Python/Django Developer, Hanoi – Vietnam
Pentalog Vietnam is pleased to announce a new job opening in the Hanoi agency: Python/ Django Developer.
Our client is a French company that provides video solutions and service infrastructure for the delivery of interactive Live TV and Video on Demand (VoD) services.
The goal of this new project is to develop an application that will allow the company’s clients to monitor video installation. The first version of the application will focus on 2 goals:
• Equipment optimization, depending on the choice of channels;
• Creation of a single online instance for all customers.
In order to develop this application, we are searching for an enthusiastic Python/Django Developer, eager to work with IPTV and VoD technologies, while leveraging the capabilities of Python language.
Requirements for the Python/:
- 3 years of experience in working with Python (Python 2.7.x);
- Experience with Django 1.7.x, Django Rest Framework;
- Know-how of Celery, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu), Docker, NginX, uWSGI;
- Strong understanding of AngularJS 1.2, JQuery, WebSocket, CSS3, LESS;
- PHP programming skills;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- English is a must;
- French language skills would be an advantage.
How can you make an easy migration towards Python 3? We have the answer!
- Career development in an international company, with an opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Becoming acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interacting with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including Tet bonus, annual bonus depending on performance);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/5 days a week working schedule (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Pentalog, a European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 7 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
The wide range of IT services we offer covers the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: e-commerce, IoT, Software publishers, M2M, tourism, telecommunications etc.
Find out more about us.