Python Full Stack Developer, Cluj-Napoca
Pentalog Cluj-Napoca has a new client with excellent credentials and an interesting project up its sleeve.
The American company offering e-learning solutions for the medical field is expanding its team of IT professionals and looking for a Python Full Stack Developer.
The mission: offer healthcare professionals better training and easier access to high quality resources for the improvement of patient outcome.
As a Python Full Stack Developer, you will help develop an application that facilitates and increases the quality of the learning process in the medical field. The client requires a training platform where the users can get informed or share their medical and clinical knowledge via web and mobile broadcasts. By registering to an account, the healthcare professionals can also have access to collecting certified medical credits, following a completion of online tests that follow text, video, audio and live broadcast resources.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in working with Python (Python 2.7/ 3.0);
- Experience with Django Framework;
- Know-how of Celery, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu), Docker, Nginx, uWSGI;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Good English language skills.
What you’ll do:
- Write effective, scalable code;
- Develop Back-End components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- Integrate user-facing elements into application;
- Test and debug programs;
- Improve functionality of existing systems;
- Implement security and data protection solutions;
- Assess and prioritize feature requests;
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Integration in a community with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- A ‘team-building policy’, reinforced with the help of various sports events (running, football, biking etc);
- Meal tickets and Private Health Insurance;
- A flexible schedule that includes one day of work-from-home/week;
- Training sessions, certifications and foreign language courses;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Find out what makes Pentalog Cluj-Napoca tick!
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.