QA Automation Engineer, Romania & Moldova
Pentalog is hiring for the position of QA Automation Engineer, on a rapidly-expanding FinTech start-up project.
The client with Austrian roots has a financial platform that deals with cryptocurrency. As a company with innovative solutions, our client maintains a close collaboration with other trading platforms, banks and financial services.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will join an Agile team that is working on a solution meant to benefit our customer, a leader on the European cryptocurrency exchange market.
Tech stack: IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, Testrail
Requirements for the QA Automation Engineer position:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging one or more of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI, TestNG, xUnit, NUnit, Nightwatch;
- Previous exposure to stress, reliability, security, and performance testing using tools like: LoadRunner, Jmeter;
- Programming skills, preferably using any OOP/Functional language;
- Familiarity with front end technologies and web services architecture;
- Hands-on experience of working with one of the RDBMS tools would be great;
- Extremely detail-orientated, with the ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment;
- Strong communication & English language skills.
Benefits that come with the job:
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog, a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding.
We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers.