QA Automation Engineer, Cluj-Napoca/ Chisinau
Job no longer available
We are on the lookout for a QA Automation Engineer with killer analytical skills, willing to join a digital commerce project in Cluj-Napoca or Chisinau.
Our client is an American e-commerce platform providing software solutions that ensure the selling of products and services for other companies.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will become part of our Agile-driven Testing Department. Your mission: help expand the scope of the automated tests and make sure that all new functionalities are covered by them.
- Work closely with the QA/ Dev/ Business Analysts, as part of the SCRUM team in defining the technical requirements, while making sure they are correct and complete;
- Perform the manual testing and implement the automated test on new developments stories based on the requirements;
- Analyze and suggest improvements/ optimizations of the automated tests system;
- Propose new tools and concepts which can be implemented in the manual/ automated tests system.
- Experience in different types of testing (functional, integration, regression, performance, security testing);
- Experience with Software Development and Testing Lifecycles;
- 2+ years of experience in web based applications software testing automation (cross-browser and mobile devices);
- Previous work experience with at least one CI tool (preferably Jenkins);
- User knowledge regarding at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system (preferably Jira and/or Redmine);
- Work experience with Selenium Webdriver;
- Proven object-oriented programming skills with Python/ PHP;
- Experience with code versioning systems (preferably GIT)
- Knowledge of working with BDD test automation frameworks (Behave/ Cucumber/ Behat);
- Proven experience in working with a database server (preferably MySQL);
- Experience with testing web services/ API’s (SOAP, REST, JSON-RPC);
- Knowledge of the Agile SCRUM structure;
- Unix/Linux/MacOS know-how (nice-to-have);
- Very good analytical skills;
- Detail oriented, with a proactive attitude;
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog, a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding.
We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help clients build up product value.
Discover more of our QA Testing job offers: