QA Automation Tester, Chisinau
Job no longer available
We are looking for a QA Automation Tester to join our team and help us complete our project.
Our client is an American EdTech player founded in 2009. Their business model relies on providing great quality online education courses that are equivalent to the general courses required for a Bachelor’s degree.
As A QA Automation Tester, you will be part of a team that values a strong Agile mindset and equal participation to the tasks.
The tech stack used: JAVA 11, Kafka, Kafka-Streams, Avro Spring Boot, Spring web, Spring Scheduling, Apache Curator, Apache Avro, Maven, Gradle, VueJS, Kubernetes, Docker.
Main responsibilities for the QA Automation Tester:
- Strong knowledge of the software testing process;
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver;
- Software Development Life Cycle skills;
- Knowledge of SQL language, as well as OOP principles;
- Experience with QA software management tools like JIRA, Confluence or others;
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
Test your skills and then add the results to your profile.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Java/ JavaBeans;
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and experience in automation;
- Experience with Jenkins, Kafka or Kubernetes.
- Attractive salary package;
- English and French classes;
- Meal tickets;
- An Agile way of thinking;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains.
The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Mexico, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Want to find our more? Here are Pentalog’s morals and values.