QA Automation Tester, Cluj-Napoca
At Pentalog, we are reaping all the fruits we can get from our partnership with great clients, such as a company with a wide portfolio of modern luxury hotels, who’s looking to add a QA Automation Tester in its team.
The company motto is to provide clients with high quality services, some of the most advanced modern tools, as well as a thorough knowledge of what booking, concierge services and assistance benefits really represent.
As a QA Automation Tester, you will be part of an Agile-motivated team in charge of maintaining and modernizing the client’s technical infrastructure, including the website, mobile apps, and back-office services.
Tech stack involved:
Java, Selenium, Maven, TestNG, jUnit.
Job requirements for the QA Automation Tester job:
- Experience in working with Git;
- Know-how regarding continuous integration (Jenkins);
- Experience with both automated and manual testing;
- Knowledge regarding regression testing & sanity testing;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good level of English;
Benefits that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 7 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
The wide range of IT services we offer covers the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, Software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.