QA Automation Tester, Brasov
We’re looking for a skillful and dedicated QA Automation Tester to join our team of creative minds!
You will work on a project for one of our cool clients, a publisher of cloud-based talent-management software that has become one of Europe’s leading SaaS companies.
In this position, you will become part of an Agile development team that is building an HR portal, used in recruitment, evaluation, career and compensation.
Your mission as a QA Automation Tester:
- Write and run automated test cases for different scenarios in the development of the software application;
- Make automated testing using Selenium Webdriver;
- Build software regression UI tests, API tests, performance/ load tests, according to clearly defined requirements;
- Create cross-platform integration tests in a continuous integration environment – Jenkins;
- Analyze functional documentation and raise nonconformity;
- Document nonconformity according to agreed processes in issue tracking systems and check fixes when available;
- Prepare the technical documentation for the tested applications;
- Work closely with the development team to investigate and solve major software incidents.
Your job requirements:
- Strong knowledge of testing software process;
- 3+ years of experience with QA Automation;
- A good understanding of Selenium Webdriver;
- Experience using C# in the automation of test cases;
- Experience testing in a multi-product agile environment (Scrum);
- Understanding of .NET language would be a great advantage;
- Good level of English.
Know someone who would want to master QA – or other top IT profession? Pentalog is repeating the PentaStagiu experience – this time in a remote version!
Our company benefits:
- Integration in a community with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Probably de best view of Brasov and the surrounding mountains, from our 9th floor terrace;
- A healthier lifestyle: fruit days, sport events (running, hiking, biking, tennis, football etc), Private Medical Insurance;
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- Free coffee to fuel your possible caffeine addiction;
- A really flexible schedule that includes one day of work-from-home/week;
- Training sessions, certifications and foreign language courses;
- A team-building policy, reinforced with the help of various activities: friendly Xbox matches, Foosball, boardgames, puzzles etc.;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Want to know more about life in Pentalog Brasov? Here’s an (unbiased) story about us.
More about Pentalog:
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.