QA Automation Tester job, Brasov
We’re looking for a skillful and dedicated QA Automation Tester to join our team of creative minds!
You will work on a project for one of our cool clients, a publisher of cloud-based talent-management software that has become one of Europe’s leading SaaS companies.
In this position, you will become part of an Agile development team that is building an HR portal, used in recruitment, evaluation, career and compensation.
Your mission as a QA Automation Tester:
- Write and run automated test cases for different scenarios in the development of the software application;
- Make automated testing using Selenium Webdriver;
- Build software regression UI tests, API tests, performance/ load tests, according to clearly defined requirements;
- Create cross-platform integration tests in a continuous integration environment – Jenkins;
- Analyze functional documentation and raise nonconformity;
- Document nonconformity according to agreed processes in issue tracking systems and check fixes when available;
- Prepare the technical documentation for the tested applications;
- Work closely with the development team to investigate and solve major software incidents.
Your job requirements:
- Strong knowledge of testing software process;
- 3+ years of experience with QA Automation;
- A good understanding of Selenium Webdriver;
- Experience using C# in the automation of test cases;
- Experience testing in a multi-product agile environment (Scrum);
- Understanding of .NET language would be a great advantage;
- Good level of English.
Our company benefits:
- Probably de best view of Brasov and the surrounding mountains, from our 9th floor terrace;
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Want to know more about life in Pentalog Brasov? Here’s an (unbiased) story about us.
More about Pentalog:
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.