QA Automation Tester Job, Iasi
If you are an enthusiastic & competent QA Automation Tester, you are the one we are looking for. Just think: you will get an amazing experience while continuously learning as a part of your day-to-day job.
About the project:
Our client is one of the largest high-tech eCommerce companies operating internationally. The goal of the company’s platform is to facilitate the shopping experience as it unites product, service consumers and providers on an innovative marketplace.
As a QA Automation Tester, you are going to be part of the Iasi autonomous team that manages an end-to-end project and focuses on improving existing software solutions, while proposing new e-commerce tools.
Be part of the project with an attractive tech stack : JavaEE, Spring, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
The set of skills of an ideal candidate:
A high level of attention to details is the main feature of any QA Automation Tester. Does nothing get past you? Then, you are in! Some other points that are important to us:
- 3 years of experience in Testing;
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum in particular) and ability to apply them in practice;
- Previous experience with Java, Selenium and TestNG will be a plus;
- Good level of English (written and spoken).
Do the following qualities describe you?
- Willingness to improve the quality of the product deployed
- Knowing how to establish collaborations in a team
- Enthusiasm about your mission and job
- German language skills (it would be nice to have them because it’s a German client)
You will enjoy working with us for many reasons :
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is an internal digital leader with offices all around the world: Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company’s +1,200 engineers and experts have already worked with clients from a range of industries: e-commerce, IoT, Software publishers, M2M, tourism, telecommunications etc. Pentalog will offer support & guidance for your business at any stage of the product’s lifecycle from design to funding. In the meantime, we are keen on applying Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to do our best with each one of our clients.
Discover Pentalog’s core values to get a deeper understanding of our philosophy.