QA Automation Tester job, Iasi/ Chisinau
Job no longer available
We are looking for a QA Automation Tester who loves to use his/her knowledge & skills and is willing to put them to good use for our project. We are a large, multicultural team, who works in the SCRUM framework, as agility is a core value for us and our client.
Client and project information:
The client is a multinational corporation – one of the largest sportswear manufacturers worldwide!
This Agile project involves building a large-scale B2B e-commerce platform. The solution aims to facilitate collaboration with re-seller companies and aims to process very large orders, along with high traffic levels. Performance and scalability are our client’s main concerns.
The application is a Cloud-enabled solution, based on Java 8 + Java 10, built on top of a Microservices architecture. The back-end relies on the Spring Suite, while the UI is developed using React.js. This technologically advanced platform is hosted on AWS.
The exceptional quality is ensured through a Scrum-based project organization and a high percentage of automated testing. We also pay special attention to applying industry-related and software development best practices.
As a QA Automation Tester, a very important piece of the ‘puzzle’ we call team, you will need to test APIs with modern tools: Serenity, REST Assured, Cucumber, Gherkin.
Also, we need you to have:
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies – Scrum in particular;
- Very good communication skills with all those involved in the process;
- Good level of English (written and spoken).
Want to prove your skills as a QA Automation Tester?
Do you also have these qualities?
- Meticulous with strong attention to details
- Determined, focused on quality and performance
- A responsible attitude and an ambition to achieve your mission
- German language skills (it would be nice to have them, because it’s a German client)
- French language (not mandatory, but you know, we’re a French company).
- The possibility to work from home;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- English & French classes;
- Working in a stable company.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico.
The company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
More information about Pentalog’s core values.