QA Automation Tester, Brasov
We are looking for a QA Automation Tester that can help us cross the finish line.
Our client is a multinational corporation, known worldwide for its sportswear and accessories. Imagine how exciting it would be to work on a project involving a really big name from the sports apparel industry!
About the project:
For our client, we are developing a B2B e-commerce platform, targeting re-seller companies, that will process very large orders.
The solution we offer is truly technologically advanced, with great emphasis on best practices. The high quality of our delivery is ensured in great part with the help of automated testing. We have an extended, dynamic, multicultural team, working in the SCRUM framework.
Must-have skills for the QA Automation Tester position:
- Strong basics regarding the QA Methodology;
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with WebDriver & Gherkin;
- Know-how regarding Agile/ SCRUM;
- Very good communication skills, in order to work efficiently with your team members;
- Meticulous character, with an attention to details;
- Determination, with a focus on providing great quality and performance;
- A responsible attitude and ambition to achieve your mission;
- A good grasp of the English language.
- Experience with testing APIs;
- Experience with Sales Force platform.
- Plenty of ways to relax & team build with your colleagues, among which: board games, Foosball, chess, Xbox;
- A flexible work schedule (no kidding!);
- Yearly trips to the client in Germany;
- The opportunity to work in a company that implements the Agile methodology, through continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Free coffee to fuel your (possible) caffeine addiction and an incredible view of Brasov & the surroundings;
- A health pass: free fruit, gym membership, Private health insurance, plenty of company sports events (football, tennis, biking, mountaineering, running);
- A friendly & supportive work environment;
- Great career opportunities;
- A front-row seat to workshops, presentations, training & knowledge sharing sessions, on multiple IT-related topics;
- An attractive salary package and several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.