QA Automation Tester, Germany
Pentalog is looking for a QA Automation Tester to join our amazing client in Germany. This multinational corporation is known worldwide for its sports apparel and is a representative of active people everywhere.
As a QA Automation Tester, you will become part of a truly multicultural, dynamic team working in the SCRUM framework. Along with your teammates, you will help ensure the high quality of the delivery, through automated testing. The end-product is a B2B e-commerce platform used by retailers, specifically designed for processing very large orders.
Must-have skills for the QA Automation Tester position:
- Strong basics regarding the QA Methodology;
- Experience with Java;
- Agile/ SCRUM know-how;
- Experience with WebDriver & Gherkin;
- Very good communication skills, in order to work efficiently with your team members;
- Meticulous character, with an attention to details;
- Determination, with a focus on providing great quality and performance;
- A responsible attitude and ambition to achieve your mission;
- A good level of English.
- Experience with testing APIs;
- Know-how regarding the Salesforce platform.
Read one of our many successful Penta-stories: the pathway from QA to Product Owner!
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Working in Germany alongside our client;
- The opportunity to work in a company that implements the Agile methodology, through continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- A friendly & supportive work environment;
- Great career opportunities;
- Attractive salary package.
We are a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding.
Our company applies Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers through each of their endeavors.
Find other QA jobs that might interest you: