QA Engineer – Bucharest
We are looking for our new team, new members who will play the important role of an QA Engineer! We have great products, which we build together with our partner, a well-known actor on the banking market.
- Very good understanding of the functional specifications of a product and of the life-cycle of an IT project;
- Software testing experience 2+ years (manual);
- Working experience with issue tracking systems;
- Experience with bug-tracking management tools;
- English is mandatory;
- Very good communication skills, problem solving attitude, flexibility, team work spirit.
Primarily you will:
- Plan, coordinate, design and execute test activities for a product/test area including test planning, execution, improvement initiatives;
- Ensure that quality related deliverables meet the quality assurance plan and customer requirements.
- Be part of a team that has complete product ownership and responsibility;
- Learning environment in which you can grow and develop yourself as an excellent QA engineer;
- Attractive perks: meal tickets, sports, language courses , technical and non-technical trainings;
- International working environment;
- Motivating salary and bonuses.