QA Manual Engineer, Cluj-Napoca
Job no longer available
Pentalog Cluj-Napoca has a great new opportunity for a person with an inquisitive mind and detective skills. We are looking for a QA Manual Engineer, willing to join a project for an US-based company that provides e-learning solutions for the medical field.
Our client’s mission is to offer healthcare professionals better training and easier access to high quality resources in order to improve patient outcomes.
The project developed by the Pentalog team consists of an application which facilitates and increases the quality of the learning process in the medical field. It is a training platform where the users can get informed or share their medical and clinical knowledge via web and mobile broadcasts.
By registering to an account, the users can also have access to collecting certified medical credits, following a completion of online tests that follow text, video, audio and live broadcast resources.
The project’s technical environment includes:
What you’ll do as a QA Manual Engineer:
- Develop and implement tests (functional, regression etc.);
- Report bugs to the Development Team;
- Add test cases to TestRail;
- Smoke tests before and after releases;
- Suggest new methods of testing;
- Write technical documentation.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Know-how regarding different types of testing (functional, regression, system, sanity testing);
- Prior experience in testing/ development for web-based and mobile applications (cross browser/device testing);
- Previous work experience with Agile SCRUM structure;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: tests/ bugs/ change requests management system;
- Past experience in working with at least one database system;
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluency in English.
What would make you stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge of Jira;
- Experience with code versioning system/ automated testing.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Integration in a community with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- A ‘team-building policy’, reinforced with the help of various sports events (running, football, biking etc);
- Meal tickets and Private Health Insurance;
- A flexible schedule that includes one day of work-from-home/week;
- Training sessions, certifications and foreign language courses;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Benefits are fine and dandy, but what does it really feel like working in Pentalog Cluj-Napoca?
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers come from various locations worldwide and are blue chips, new leaders as well as startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.