QA Manual Engineer, Chisinau
Spring is here and Pentalog is thoroughly prepared with new & challenging opportunities.
Right now, we are looking for a QA Manual Engineer willing to join an Agile project for an e-Commerce & payments provider. Our client has worked with more than 17,000 customers, from famous software businesses to important digital marketing or sales companies.
As a highly analytical and driven QA Manual Engineer, you will be part of our detail-oriented Testing Department.
What you’ll do as a QA Manual Engineer:
- Develop and implement tests (functional, regression etc.);
- Report bugs to the Development Team;
- Implement the test automation process;
- Suggest new methods of testing;
- Write technical documentation.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of experience in software testing;
- Know-how regarding different types of testing (functional, regression, system, sanity testing);
- Prior experience in testing/ development for web-based applications (cross browser testing);
- Previous work experience with Agile SCRUM structure;
- Knowledge of at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system (Jira is a plus);
- Past experience in working with at least one database system (MySQL would be great);
- Experience with code versioning system/ automated testing would be considered a plus;
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluency in English.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers come from various locations worldwide and are blue chips, new leaders as well as startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.