QA Manual Engineer, Chisinau
Winter is here and Pentalog is thoroughly prepared with new & challenging opportunities.
Right now, we are looking for a QA Manual Engineer willing to join an Agile project for an e-Commerce & payments provider. Our client has worked with more than 17,000 customers, from famous software businesses to important digital marketing or sales companies.
As a highly analytical and driven QA Manual Engineer, you will be part of our detail-oriented Testing Department.
What you’ll do as a QA Manual Engineer:
- Develop and implement tests (functional, regression etc.);
- Report bugs to the Development Team;
- Implement the test automation process;
- Suggest new methods of testing;
- Write technical documentation.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of experience in software testing;
- Know-how regarding different types of testing (functional, regression, system, sanity testing);
- Prior experience in testing/ development for web-based applications (cross browser testing);
- Previous work experience with Agile SCRUM structure;
- Knowledge of at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system (Jira is a plus);
- Past experience in working with at least one database system (MySQL would be great);
- Experience with code versioning system/ automated testing would be considered a plus;
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluency in English.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Integration in a community with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- A ‘team-building policy’, reinforced with the help of various sports events (running, football, biking etc);
- Meal tickets and Private Health Insurance;
- A flexible schedule that includes one day of work-from-home/week;
- Training sessions, certifications and foreign language courses;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers come from various locations worldwide and are blue chips, new leaders as well as startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.