QA Manual Tester, Chisinau
Job no longer available
Pentalog Chisinau is looking for a QA Manual Tester to join our team for an US educational company offering affordable online university courses. The innovation comes from the fact that universities can easily integrate the courses provided via the company’s e-learning platform into their curricula upon request.
As a QA Manual Tester, you will become part of an Agile-driven team that adheres to the principles of equal participation on the tasks.
PHP, Magento, JAVA, Bitbucket, JIRA (just to name a few).
- More than 3 years of experience in working as a Manual Tester;
- Work experience with JIRA;
- Assuring Software Quality end-to-end, as part of an Agile SDLC;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience with test-driven, behavior-driven, and acceptance test-driven development;
- Experience creating RESTful API tests preferred;
- Solid English language&communication skills.
Want to upgrade your professional profile? Take our quiz.
- The possibility to work from home;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- English & French classes;
- Working in a stable company.
Discover a key figure from Pentalog Chisinau, in our article about the trailblazing women in tech.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers come from various locations worldwide and are blue chips, new leaders as well as startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.