QA Manual Tester, Bucharest
Job no longer available
Spring is the time of new beginnings and new possibilities. That is why, we’re keen on presenting a new opportunity in the form of a QA Manual Tester job.
The client is a service company for one of Europe’s largest financial groups, providing solutions in the Information and Communication Technology, Back- and Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas, by trying to respond in a quick and effective manner to both the requests of the group and of the market.
Tasks and responsibilities for the QA Manual Tester job:
- Analyze and interpret business/functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of test cases design;
- Implement the test strategy of the team and suggest improvements;
- Share knowledge and expertise, support and coordinate junior members of the team;
- Ensure defects are clearly and concisely documented, while contributing to the overall quality of test deliverables;
- Bring one’s own expertise to the testing team, promote innovative technologies/tools to support software testing life cycle;
- Interface with other teams such as Business Analysts, Developers, etc.;
- Coordinate the testing activities within the team (acting as point of contact for specific stream/projects);
- Elaborate/review comprehensive test cases and test conditions that would ensure adequate test coverage;
- Test data preparation and maintenance;
- Actively participate in Projects meetings;
- Ensure proactive and effective escalation of the test team blockers;
- Produce test status reports using the provided (standard) format.
The ideal candidate needs to be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and challenges of a dynamic working environment. We are looking for a person with good problem-solving skills who’s an excellent communicator and has a good grasp of the English language. We would definitely benefit from an analytical mind, strong organizational skills and familiarity with the Agile frameworks.
Qualification and competencies:
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing;
- Experience with web application testing;
- Experience with test case management;
- Prior use of defect tracking tools (ALM, JIRA);
- Test automation experience is a definite advantage.
Pentalog has always ensured the career development for each employee. Read about one of our colleague’s journey from QA to Product Owner.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, UK, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, we guarantee that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.
More about Pentalog’s core values and morals, Job inactive