QA Manual Tester job, Iasi
Job no longer available
We are looking for a QA Manual Tester with excellent “detective skills” to join our team.
Our client is a renowned brand based in London, England that designs and retails homewares and furniture online, and across a network of experiential showrooms in Europe. Their revolutionary business model is based on the idea of selling furniture directly from the makers, with no warehouses, no physical stores and no middle-men, in order to offer top-quality products at affordable prices.
The project you will be working on implies developing and maintaining an eCommerce website allowing users to see and buy designers’ products while also offering designers a way to expose their creations. Through a Talent Lab app, designers can join a contest, the price for the winners consisting in receiving free display for their new products on our client’s website. Pretty interesting, right?
As a QA Manual Tester, you will join a great, multicultural team, where you can bring your energy and skills to help us create a wonderful, successful project.
You will be using prominent technologies like Docker and Ansible, along with architectures such as Microservices. Everything will be hosted on AWS, and the keyword is progressive, as the project is in favor of TDD, pair-programming, along with technical mentoring.
Your responsibilities as a QA Manual Tester:
- Defining test scenarios, plans and data to verify and validate Web Apps and Native Apps;
- Manual testing and signing off stories;
- Collaborating with the development team to build and maintain automated test suites;
- Reporting on testing progress, anomalies, risks and defects;
- Making accurate bug reports;
- Taking part in and contributing to discussions, while also supporting the writing of acceptance criteria;
- Taking into account business priorities and risks when it comes to all testing activities;
- Building and maintaining effective work relationships with all business areas.
Must-have skills from our ideal candidate:
- Extensive previous manual testing experience;
- Testing experience regarding responsive websites and mobile apps;
- Skills in creating test strategies to verify Web App and Native App projects;
- Experience with SQL databases, Gherkin;
- Ability and willingness to do research in order to unlock technical bottlenecks or improve the existing testing process;
- Experience in working in an Agile environment and with the 3 Amigos method;
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken;
- Ability to work both individually and in a fast-paced team.
Extra skills that would make us go ‘WOW!’:
- Proven experience working with any of the following tools: Jenkins CI, Jira, GitHub, Selenium WebDriver / Appium;
- Experience with Magento eCommerce platform;
- First-hand experience in testing mobile native app;
- ISEB accreditation in Software Testing;
- Experience in test automation using any of the following frameworks: Jasmine, Chai, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme;
- French language skills.
- Self-development through trainings, certifications and language courses;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Integration in a dynamic, multinational working environment;
- Regular fun team buildings;
- A healthier lifestyle (private health insurance, company sport activities, meal tickets);
- Working in a stable company, with an Agile mindset;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to the table.
And we are:
Pentalog, a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. We employ over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Find out more about us!