Tester/ Quality Control, Hanoi
Job no longer available
Pentalog Vietnam collaborates with a very important client who wants an application/system that allows business interactions with the customer and gives the possibility to digitally send, receive and sign documents in real time. Today, we are looking to fill the position of Tester/ Quality Control, with people that will help us solve the challenging, yet interesting problems assigned by our long-term French client.
The application has the following features:
- vScreen, a screen sharing solution that allows agents to do everything they can in a face–to-face meeting – including showing, sharing and electronically signing documents;
- vDoc, a secure portal that allows customers to securely sign, download, and upload documents at their convenience using any browser, on any device;
- vChat, which delivers an advanced web chat, enhancing a standard web conversation with images, electronic signatures, calculators and the ability to send and receive documents instantly;
- vVid, an advanced video and telephony solution that is fully integrated with vScreen, allowing customers to both see and speak with a remote agent, enhancing their interaction.
Missions for the Tester/ Quality Control position:
- Define and organize action plans to ensure the implementation of the software system according to the client’s needs/requirements;
- Coordinate the team to define the test strategy (test types, test levels etc.);
- Define the acceptance criteria for testing;
- Support validation for the requirements;
- Advise the team about overall risks and trends;
- Perform manual/explore tests;
- Create automated test scenarios;
- Monitor the progress of product and control development processes;
- Respect priorities and the project’s deadline;
- Solve problems whenever they arise.
- Have 2-5 year of experience in working as a Tester/ in Quality Control;
- Strong experience at testing/ manual tests (test cases, test plan etc.);
- Experience relating to security testing;
- Knowledge of bug tracking software;
- Good at logical thinking and problem solving;
- Good level at English;
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of .NET programming language is a plus.
- Career development in an international company;
- Opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to become acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interact with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
We are a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in France, Romania, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany.
Pentalog employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talent and ambition are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
More information about Pentalog.