React.js Developer, Brasov
Job no longer available
Pentalog Brasov offers new challenges & fresh opportunities to shine. Like one project, specially designed for an American start-up company, in need of a React.JS Developer or two.
The mission involves a focused mobile web app targeting US students who require credit refinancing. You will join a tight-knit, stimulating and creative team, with Agile principles.
Next.js, React (Front-End), NestJs, Node.js, PostgreSQL (Back-End), AWS, GitHub, Jira.
To be successful in the React.JS Developer role, you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience with React development;
- Previous experience in Front- and Back-End development;
- Knowledge of the aforementioned technology stack;
- Strong know-how of Agile methodology;
- Team-player, with great attention to details and a creative mind;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- Very good English language skills.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- An unbeatable view of Brasov & the surroundings – to get your “inspiration juices” flowing;
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers come from various locations worldwide and are blue chips, new leaders as well as start-ups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.