React.js Developer, Brasov
Our client is a Cloud-based all-in-one talent management platform that offers unique solutions to thousands of customers around the world.
We’ve had a great partnership with this French company: we started 4 years ago with a small group of developers, and today we have almost two dozen people, distributed into 8 mixed Agile squads.
As a React.js Developer, you will be focused on helping develop an HR portal that will be used for career, compensation, evaluation and recruitment purposes. Your team will target code quality and Unit Testing will be an important task in your daily activities. The work will be done with the help of Jenkins, Jira and Bitbucket.
As a React.js Developer, you will:
- Take part in different SCRUM-related rituals: Stand Up Meetings, demos, retrospectives etc.;
- Collaborate with your assigned work partner on the sprint backlog;
- Work closely with the squad’s UX Designer of the squad, by proposing your ideas and building together a solution that meets the needs of the users;
- Keep in mind and respect the technical constraints that you have identified;
- Perform various tasks (analysis, design, modeling, front-end development, automated refactoring, testing (TU / TI / WebTests), optimizations);
- Rely on a DesignSystem to realize the front-end of the applications;
- Talk with the architects and expert developers to solve the more complex problems;
- Coach the junior developers, while you develop skills in contact with the senior developers.
React.js, Jest, WebPack 4, Yarn, Docker, Kubernetes (for certain services), VisualStudio Code, Jenkins, UX tools (InVision, Sketch)
- React.js skills are essential;
- Previous experience with the other technologies mentioned above;
- The ability to develop according to the best practices (TDD, BDD, Software Craftmanship, DevOps, DevSecOps, Pair Programming etc);
- Good team-player skills and an excellent communicator;
- Strong know-how of Agile/Scrum principles;
- A creative mind and a keen eye for details;
- Very good English language skills;
- French language skills would be a definite plus.
We know we’re not the only ones here who are asking themselves: is React dominating the Front-End development?
- A great way to start your day with an amazing 9th floor view of Brasov and the surroundings;
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist;
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities.
Pentalog, a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, UK, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a dynamic, multicultural environment.
Here, your talents and ambitions are recognized & rewarded; be sure you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
What to expect when you come to Pentalog Brasov.