React.JS Developer, Iasi/ Chisinau
Job no longer available
Pentalog is reaching new horizons every day and is always on the lookout for amazing people who can bring their knowledge and add value to our community.
We are now searching to fill the position of React.JS Developer, for our US-based client: an entertainment company with offices all around the world. The company has developed a platform that offers a top video experience for enthusiastic audiences, based on the latest technology.
Our future colleague will experience a multicultural, Agile-infused environment and will receive training, established according to the project’s requirements and organized by our client.
Skills needed for the React.js Developer job:
- 3+ years of proven experience involving React.js projects;
- Good level of English and excellent communications skills;
- Any other experience regarding Front-End development will be considered a plus;
- Team player attitude and attention to details;
- Responsibility and ambition to achieve one’s mission.
Ever wondered what are the differences between React and Angular? We have the answer for you!
At Pentalog, you can be sure you’ll find:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
We had our 6th edition of PentaBike at Chisinau! See how we maintain a balance between work & sports and have fun at the same time.
Pentalog, a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, UK, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, we offer each member of our community plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.