Front-End Developer (React.js), Brasov
Pentalog is searching for a Front-End Developer with React skills in Brasov, for an Agile-infused project.
Our client is a software publisher founded in 2001, a leader in e-collaborative solutions for large retailer brands. The company provides a set of applications that enable retailers and manufacturers to optimize their product development lifecycle and thus improve competitiveness and security.
How will you REACT to our job opportunity?
About the project:
The product we are developing for our client involves a platform that ensures the management of branded products for major retailers in Europe and North America. While working for this product, you will have the chance to dig into the Product Lifecycle Management industry, understand the business needs of world-renowned retailers and bring your valuable contribution to help them accomplish their goals.
The project is a complex app ecosystem comprising both new implementations (new application layers and new apps) and modules linked together into a powerful core product.
Technological stack: ASP.NET, C# 7, Microservices architecture, CI/CD pipeline using Octopus and VSTS, RavenDB, Visual Studio 2017, Git just to name a few.
In this position, as a Front-End Developer, you will be guided by a Product Owner and a Scrum Master, as you will become part of a mixed international team, with professionals having years of experience on the product and in-depth knowledge. And the cherry on top: you will have clear and well-structured requests coming from the client.
About the requirements:
- 4+ years of front-end development;
- At least 2 years of experience in dealing with React;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Server-side experience (especially ASP and C# is a plus);
- Fluent level of English is mandatory.
- Experience in .NET development;
- French language skills – not mandatory, but appreciated (we are a French-based company, you know!).
Here’s an interesting comparison between Angular and React.
About the benefits:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
About the company:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, UK, Germany, the US and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.