React.js Developer job, Brasov
Job no longer available
We are looking for a React.js Developer for our client, a software publisher founded in 2001 who’s a leader in e-collaborative solutions for large retailer brands. The company provides a set of applications that enable retailers and manufacturers to optimize their product development lifecycle and thus improve competitiveness and security.
About the project:
The product that we are developing for our client involves a platform that ensures the management of branded products for major retailers in Europe and North America. While working for this product, you will have the chance to dig into the Product Lifecycle Management industry, understand the business needs of world-renowned retailers and to bring your valuable contribution to help them accomplish their goals.
The project is a complex app ecosystem comprising both new implementations (new application layers and new apps) and legacy modules, linked together into a powerful core product. The new development is integrated with legacy code (with HTTP or MSMQ endpoints).
This project powers a great technological stack: ASP.NET, C# 7, Microservices architecture, CI/CD pipeline using Octopus and VSTS, RavenDB, Visual Studio 2017, Git just to name a few.
As a React.js Developer, you will work in an Agile environment, guided by a Product Owner and a Scrum Master. You will be part of a mixed international team, with professionals having years of experience on the product and in-depth knowledge. That translates into clear and well-structured requests coming from the client (who doesn’t want that on a project?).
About the requirements for the React.js Developer:
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with React.js;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Server-side experience (especially ASP and C# is a plus);
- Fluent level of English is mandatory.
Think you have what it takes? Assess your skills and save the results for your résumé.
Nice to have:
- Experience in .NET development;
- French language skills – not mandatory, but appreciated (we are a French-based company, you know!).
About the benefits:
- An amazing way to relax and get creative: 9th floor view of Brasov and the surrounding mountains – with free coffee;
- Team buildings and great colleagues to challenge your skills and share ideas;
- A healthier way of life (sport events, free fruit day, Private Medical Insurance);
- Challenging projects and the chance to work in a both professional and friendly environment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Language courses, trainings and certifications;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
About the company:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
More about our values and goals.