React.js Developer, Bucharest/ Brasov
Pentalog is seeking for a React.js Developer with impressive Front-End skills and an Agile approach.
The client is a leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe, providing a unique service using smartphones, allowing even small merchants to accept card payments.
As a React.js Developer, you will be involved in the FinTech product development, from concept to execution. The goal is to build a global financial ecosystem and bring new payment solutions to small merchants, as hundreds of thousands of business owners rely on our solution to drive their business.
In this position, you will shape some of the consumers’ core experiences: from their first impression on the website, to the web-based features that make them loyal to the platform.
- Work with a cross-functional team to ship code multiple times per week;
- Collaborate with product and design departments to build maintainable, usable, and beautiful features;
- Share your knowledge with other developers through pair programming and receive mentorship in return;
- Take initiative in pushing projects forward, while validating and communicating your ideas with the team.
The ideal React.js Developer for this job:
- Cares about user interaction, usability, and of course – making the interface appealing;
- Strive for clean code;
- Is aware of what to test, why to test it, and how to write meaningful tests;
- Have experience with or interest in Functional Programming techniques;
- Knows how to make pragmatic programming decisions in a complex codebase;
- Aims to learn something every day.
- 2+ years of prior professional experience as a React.js Developer;
- Good know-how of HTML and CSS;
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile principles;
- Experience with data/ content modeling and thinking in a reusable, component-oriented way;
- Knowledge on how to implement accessible and responsive designs according to pixel-precise design specs;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- The possibility to work from home;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Referral program;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- English & French classes;
- Working in a stable company.
Pentalog, European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.