React Native Developer, Brasov
Job no longer available
Our client was voted one of the top French companies to work for in 2018. This says a lot, doesn’t it? Here is some more input.
The company is an international group with French roots, a leader in the agricultural sector. Our client’s operations are dedicated to developing highly-efficient farm management and accounting solutions to the global market.
As a React Native Developer, you will work on an exciting new project developing mobile applications for agricultural purposes. It will cover a wide range of areas, from accounting to production, as the app will be combining all the sectors together. In your search for IT solutions to fulfill our client’s need, you will be required to use WebRTC integration.
Required Skills for the React Native
- 3+ year of experience in building mobile applications (iOS and Android);
- 2+ years of hands-on React Native experience (architecture, modules for integration + development);
- Expertise in WebRTC integration is highly desired;
- Willingness to learn and take initiative;
- Team player, used to working in an Agile environment;
- Advanced English language skills;
- French language skills are considered a plus (advanced skills are perfect!).
See how React has dominated the IT scene in 2018.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Language courses, trainings and certifications;
- Team buildings and great colleagues to challenge your skills and share ideas;
- Free coffee and fruits;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work in a both professional and friendly environment;
- An amazing way to relax and get creative: 9th floor view of Brasov and the surrounding mountains;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help clients build up product value.
Find out more about us!