Ruby on Rails Developer / Technical Leader – Hanoi, Vietnam
Pentalog Vietnam, Hanoi branch, is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer with (or without) Technical Leader skills to help develop a brand new project, based on Scrum.
Our client is a French media group proposing a B2B information platform to healthcare, social and medical-social institutions. Among its various niche services, the client provides a reference platform of up-to-date news and information catering to the needs of various decision-makers in the hospital sector, along with recruitment services that link recruiters and job seekers alike.
To serve as a complementary service to their main platform, the client has built 3 websites. The Pentalog team was requested to develop and implement a new design for the Saas platform, as well as contribute with new features.
As a Ruby on Rails Developer, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails (Ruby: 2.4.2, 2.3; Rails: 22.214.171.124 and 5.2);
- Hands-on work experience with Redmine, Sphinx, Elasticsearch and Vue.js;
- Experience in using Docker would be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Agile/ Scrum methodology;
- To be a person with self-study skills, who likes to be up-to-date with new technologies & frameworks;
- Mandatory good English skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening);
- French language skills (we consider it an advantage).
If you’re aiming for the Technical Leader position, you need:
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- To be able to learn and understand new technologies;
- To be team-oriented, creative and honest.
- Career development in an international company;
- Opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to become acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interact with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Who are we?
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in France, Romania, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talent and ambition are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
More information about Pentalog.