Ruby on Rails Developer, Bucharest
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Pentalog offers a dynamic environment at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship.
Information about the client and the team:
- The client is a major player in outsourcing and cloud services, web e-Business and Information Systems;
- Technologies used for development: Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, ReactJS;
- The current organization is based on Scrum Framework. The Scrum framework consists of Scrum Team and associated roles, events, artifacts. Each component serves a specific purpose and is essential to Scrum’s success and usage;
- The way of working between Pentalog and the client is designed to facilitate a very good communication and collaboration, fast feedback on the work delivered, visibility for the client on progress and performance and risk management.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (minimum 4 years);
- Team player attitude and attention to details;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission:
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- Good level of English;