Ruby/Ruby on Rails Scrum Master/Team Leader & Developers, Vietnam – Hanoi
Why join us ?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
Job description :
This time, client’ business is selling customer relationships for private banking players via a social selling platform that follows social networks, especially Twitter and Blogs. At this moment, this platform is stable, and the next evolutions are:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) integration;
- Machine learning;
In order to build this platform, develop the project, we are looking for 1 Ruby on Rails Scrum Master/Team Leader and 2 Developers.
– Have at least 2 years experience with Ruby on Rails: Ruby 2.2.2, 2.2.4 Rails 4.2 and 3.2
– Have knowledge of Redmine, Sphinx, Elasticsearch;
– Have knowledge of Agile/Scrum method;
– Be able to self study, update new technologies;
– English is a must;
– French is an advantage.
* More for Team Leader / Scrum Master:
– Exceptional presentation, communication skill;
– Have good organizational and analytical skill;
– Be aptitude to learn and understand quickly new technologies;
– Be team-oriented, creative, honest.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including quarterly performance bonus, project bonus, profit bonus and 13th month salary);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
– Team building: quarterly;
– Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club…;
– Tea & Coffee: Private & all day.