Salesforce Developer, Germany
Job no longer available
The New Year brings great news: we are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our client with a great background in the retail industry, in Germany.
Client & project information:
The company has more than 70 years of experience in designing and manufacturing shoes, accessories and clothing. Known for being one of the largest sportswear retailers in the world, the client needed a B2B e-commerce platform to help manage their large orders. Pentalog was there to help the company, and has been offering great solutions since the beginning of the collaboration.
The solution proposed is very technologically advanced, and we pay special attention to the quality of the delivery – ensured in part by a high percentage of automated testing. The framework chosen for this project is SCRUM.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will help customize the existing code that will allow us to deliver the business-to-business platform that our client needs.
- Fluency in Java and Apex;
- Knowledge of the SalesForce platform;
- Great understanding of OOP principles, MVC design pattern
- Experience in working with Microservices;
- Good understating of the Agile principles;
- English language skills.
- Experience in working with Salesforce (Commerce Cloud specifically);
- Salesforce Developer Certificate (greatly appreciated, but not necessary);
- Previous experience in working on a similar project.
Your future colleagues have interesting tales to tell. Here’s a Java Tech Lead’s story in Pentalog.
Benefits that come with the job:
- Working in a cool, Agile environment, full of colleagues who will both challenge and help you along the way;
- A professional work place where knowledge sharing and validated learning are the norm;
- Foreign language courses;
- Meal tickets & Private Health Insurance;
- A front-row seat to the best workshops and IT-related events;
- Development of your career plan;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- The chance to be part of a community that is not just tech-conscious, but also healthy, fun & athletically inclined (see how we take part in events like running, biking, quiz nights, board game nights, chess tournaments etc.).
Pentalog, a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, UK, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, we guarantee that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.