Do you want to coordinate a team that will implement professional solutions for impactful and exciting projects? Then Pentalog is the place to be!
We are proud to announce that we are completing our team with a Scrum Master.
- Process & software development procedures management;
- Prepare and organize the project schedule;
- Find a way to eliminate the obstacles interfering with the implementation of the aims in each sprint;
- Provide an environment that facilitates creativity and collaboration within the team;
- Contribute to the improvement of the development team’s productivity;
- Animate Scrum meetings;
- Coordinate the web and mobile development team, providing support and assistance to the members when it is necessary;
- Technical and functional expertise to understand and propose solutions to obstacles emerged within the project;
- Ensure visibility towards the team and the client regarding the progress achieved on the project.
Find out more about the vital role played by the Scrum Master.
- Agile mindset is a must;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Advanced English language skills are mandatory;
- The ability to understand and explain the technical aspects of the project to a high skilled Back-End engineer;
- Ability to guide through theory Y oriented principles;
- Knowledge of all facets of the Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area or equivalent work experience;
- Nice to have: Scrum Master/ Scrum Practitioner Certification.
The Benefits package:
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a professional, friendly and multicultural environment;
- An Agile mindset workplace: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Career development opportunities;
- Competitive salaries and bonuses;
- Language courses, trainings and certifications;
- Team buildings and great colleagues to challenge your skills and share ideas;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Here is some more information about Pentalog’s values.