Scrum Master, Brasov
Do you want to mentor, coach, motivate and help coordinate a team that will implement excellent solutions for impactful projects? Here, at Pentalog, we are putting the final touches on our Agile teams, as we are hiring a Scrum Master.
- Lead the Scrum team to successful delivery;
- Facilitate sprint planning with scrum team(s) to ensure work is assigned effectively to achieve planned velocity, while making course corrections or adjustments during sprints to deliver on plan;
- Resolve issues and minimize outside distractions, utilizing fact-based negotiation and decision-making methods;
- Coordinate and facilitate end of sprint demonstrations, as well as other sprint closure processes;
- Provide a compelling and accurate status of work including sprint, release, and project burn-downs with explanations of variance;
- Facilitate sprint retrospectives with team to ensure continuous improvement & removal of blockers; also presents results and recommendations to management team for action;
- Attend Scrum of Scrum meetings.
Do you know about the Scrum Master Paradox?
Requirements for the Scrum Master position:
- Agile mindset is a must;
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Technical and functional expertise to understand and propose solutions to obstacles emerged within the project;
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area or equivalent work experience;
- Fluency in English, French is an advantage;
- Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner Certification (really nice to have).
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Integration in a community with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- A great way to start your day: free coffee and an amazing view of Brasov & the surroundings (from the 9th floor!);
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- A ‘team-building policy’, reinforced with the help of various sports events (tennis, hiking, running, football, biking etc);
- Meal tickets and Private Health Insurance;
- Fresh fruit for your well-deserved vitamin boost;
- Fun ways to know your colleagues: Foosball, board games, puzzles, chess, friendly Xbox matches etc.;
- A flexible schedule that includes one day of work-from-home/week;
- Training sessions, certifications and foreign language courses;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Find out more about the great Penta-vibe in our Brasov office.
More about us:
Pentalog is a European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia, North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.