Scrum Master, Brasov
SCRUM MASTER, BRASOV
Since we have started our journey as a leading European Software Services Company, we aimed to develop, maintain and continually optimize the applications for our client and we are proud to say he have done it successfully. And none of this would have been possible without our Agile, self-organizing teams.
We have delivered rewarding projects so far and we intend to keep up the good work. We are currently looking for a new Scrum Master, to join our team and our new projects.
- Leading the Scrum team to successful delivery;
- Facilitates sprint planning with scrum team(s) to ensure work is assigned effectively to achieve planned velocity and makes course corrections or adjustments during sprints to deliver on plan;
- Blocks and tackles for team by resolving issues and minimizing outside distractions, utilizing fact-based negotiation and decision-making methods;
- Coordinates and facilitates end of sprint demonstrations as well as other sprint closure processes;
- Provides clear and accurate status of work including sprint, release, and project burn-downs with explanations of variance;
- Facilitates sprint retrospectives with team to ensure continuous improvement & removal of blockers; also presents results and recommendations to management team for action;
- Attends Scrum of Scrum meetings;
- Advanced English skills.
If you would like more information, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org