Scrum Master, Hanoi – Vietnam
Pentalog Vietnam is looking for an experienced facilitator and a manager of Agile projects and methodologies to fill in the position of Scrum Master at our Hanoi office.
We are collaborating with one of our long-term clients for the development of a new version of their main application. The company is a major player in the perfume industry and this new project will require our team to:
- Build a huge system that allows chemical scientists to work on, store, and share fragrance and flavor recipes among their global community;
- Transform the system by applying the most modern web technologies and also building a strong base because the application will be used as a development tool for scientists in the labs;
- Developing a high-performance big data system to help process large volumes of data;
- Study and implement multiple chemical calculation formulas in order to build a tool that handles industry specific needs.
As a Scrum Master for the project, you will facilitate teams and work closely with Developers, Testers and Business Analyst to reiterate estimated planning on regular set intervals.
This position will offer you interesting opportunities:
- Collaborating with one of the global leaders in the perfume industry;
- Leading a team of experts to complete a challenging project that will use cutting edge technologies;
- Working in an open, professional, and collaborative environment with friendly and passionate colleagues;
- The chance to visit Singapore for workshops and to integrate with the client’s team.
Requirements for the Scrum Master job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or hands-on experience working as Java/PHP Developer;
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master in any well-known software environment;
- Excellent command of Agile/ Scrum software delivery methodology;
- Understanding of software development processes and procedures;
- Good communication skills;
- Exceptional leadership skills as you will play a model role and influence your team with your knowledge and Agile-infused experience of delivery;
- Good analytical skills;
- The ability to respond to issues/problems related to the team or project, in a quick and effective manner;
- Proficient in English (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
We see the Scrum Master as a driver for organizational change. Do you feel the same?
Additional abilities that would be very welcomed:
- French language skills;
- Certificates of PSM, PMP.
- Development of your career within an international company;
- The opportunity to be trained and work in Europe & Asia;
- A chance to learn and get training on trending technologies/ frameworks from professional teams;
- Attractive salary and bonuses (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/ Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free foreign language courses (English and French) held at the company;
- Summer Holiday, Annual Noel party, Quarterly team buildings;
- Activities: company events, parties, football club, game club, ping pong club, dancing club;
- Relaxation with all-day, free tea and coffee;
- Working schedule – 8h/day (from Monday until Friday).
Join us! We are:
Pentalog, a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
Here, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. You can be sure that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.