Scrum Master Job Available in Iasi
Pentalog has started the search for Scrum Masters with great Agile knowledge, people-oriented mindset and masterful diligence in organizing and offering support to development teams. Are you willing to accept the challenge?
Our ideal candidate has servant-leader qualities and uses creative thinking to foster the positive evolution of Agile practices.
There are multiple projects needing a magic touch regrading Scrum adoption and promotion on return-oriented programming and we cannot wait to present them to you!
As a Scrum Master, your main tasks will be to focus on increasing team efficiency, manage changes that will ensure the project quality and will serve new business opportunities.
You will work closely with your team and will represent them in front of Pentalog managers, internal services, as well as the Customer.
Therefore, you will also be in charge of:
- Supporting the team in managing their performance indicators, using a servant leadership style whenever possible;
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile practices and values to manage customer expectations;
- Guiding the team to be self-organized and cross-functional;
- Assessing the maturity of the Scrum team and coaching the team to higher levels, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for both the team and the organization;
- Managing the project indicators according to the Pentalog strategies;
- Organizing and managing project kick-off meetings and steering committees with the customers;
- Actively participating in company gatherings with focus on improvements;
- The main responsibility for project audits;
- Supporting the company with operational activities for the assigned team;
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to removing their own impediments;
- Building a safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem-solving;
- Facilitating getting the work done without dictating the work;
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Mentoring internal Scrum Masters;
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog.
Just a heads-up – our teams highly appreciate:
- Sharing the knowledge with each other in order to learn new things;
- Further support regarding the Agile communities and camps;
- Collaboratively work to create and maintain a safe working environment.
Here’s what a career as a Scrum Master in Pentalog looks like.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role in a software development project for at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, FDD, etc.;
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc ;
- Experience in coaching/Agile coaching;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, situational awareness, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Experience in using Agile backlog management tools;
- Experience in acting as an advocate for Agile methodologies;
- Proven analytical background;
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Challenging projects and a great opportunity to work within a professional, friendly and multicultural environment;
- An Agile-enabled workplace: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Career development: highly supported and encouraged;
- Competitive salaries and bonuses;
- Training/ certifications and language courses;
- Great ways to relax, get creative and strengthen your team: board games, Foosball, ping-pong table, video game consoles, quiz nights;
- Team buildings with great colleagues (friendly sports competitions, company parties and events);
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets.
You will work for:
Pentalog, whose business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) covering the entire scope of digital challenges that a company of any size can encounter.
We have been working with clients all around the world, ranging from blue chips and new leaders to startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.
More about Pentalog’s moral compass.