Scrum Master, Bucharest
Job no longer available
We are looking for an Agile facilitator to help our team get organized and ensure the flow of the information. You’ve guessed it: we’re searching for a Scrum Master.
The project involves a client who’s made a name on the European retail market as a provider of innovative solutions (software, hardware, services). The company is working with some of the biggest retailers in the world, selling products to customers from 45+ countries.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Great knowledge of the Agile methodology;
- People-oriented mindset & awesome coaching abilities;
- Masterful diligence in organizing and offering support to your colleagues;
- Great communication & mentoring skills;
- Excellent servant-leader qualities;
- Creative thinking used for the purpose of finding the best solutions;
- An ‘infectiously’ positive attitude;
- Great English language skills;
- Knowledge of the French language would be highly appreciated.
Find out what it’s like to be a Scrum Master in Pentalog.
If you choose to work on this project, we’ll reward you with:
- The definite improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- An unlimited caffeine subscription;
- A great opportunity to work within a professional, friendly and multicultural environment;
- An Agile-enabled workplace: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great support and encouragement for the development of your career;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Foreign language courses (English, French, German);
- Introduction into a sports-oriented community, where various athletic activities are encouraged (football, tennis, running, biking, hiking etc);
- Awesome company parties and events;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Assistance in satisfying your sweet tooth: free cookies/ fruits.
Have you heard of us?
Pentalog is the European leader on the IT engineering and consulting services market, operating in 8 countries in Europe, Asia and North & Latin America.
We offer a wide range of IT services that cover the various needs of companies, whatever their size, field of activity or country, including: E-commerce, IoT, software publishers, M2M, tourism, Telecommunications etc.