Scrum Master, Chisinau
Job no longer available
Pentalog, a globally enabled digital skills and services platform dedicated to help customers boost their capacity across a wide spectrum of high-demand needs, including: Software Engineering, Product Development, Talent Recruitment, Digital Marketing, Agility Consulting, and Innovation Financing.
We operate internationally in Europe, Asia, the United States and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you can be sure you will have plenty of opportunities to develop on both an individual and professional level.
Now, we’re looking for a Scrum Master to fill in the position of agile servant-leader in our Chisinau agency.
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Main responsibilities for the Scrum Master position:
- Make sure the team understands the project’s goals and scope;
- Help remove obstacles to the team’s progress;
- Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver digital products;
- Maximize the befits from an agile organization;
- Coach the team in self-organization;
- Build a trusting and safe environment;
- Facilitate getting the work done;
- Provide visibility over the progress and the process management;
- Serve the Product Owner, developers and the entire organization;
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Great believer in modern leadership (Manager, Facilitator, Servant-leader, Motivator, Conflict mediator, relationship management);
- Skill development abilities (Instructor, Mentor, Coach);
- Continuous improvement (Impediment remover, Change agent, Ability to understand technical aspects, Visibility of the progress);
- Knowledge about Agile Software Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup, Product ownership);
- Impressive soft skills: communication, leadership, negotiation, decision making, agile mindset, tenacity;
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English.
See how the Scrum Master can be a driver for organizational change.
- French language skills;
- Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner Certification.