Scrum Master, Hanoi – Vietnam
We are searching for a Scrum Master who is eager to join an Agile-driven start-up project, involving AI.
Our client is a software company with French roots that started its business back in 2017. The company uses Artificial Intelligence to detect talent and mobilize its potential in business. We are currently sharing our client’s goal: to build an application in order to facilitate their strategic HR ideas.
The ideal Scrum Master candidate had a prior role as a Team Leader, Technical Leader or Scrum Master in any well-known software environment, and is also a skilled French speaker.
This Scrum Master position requires technical know-how, as he will take part in the development process (70%), as well as in the team management process.
Technical skills needed:
- Experience with PHP software development (at least 3 years);
- Proven expertise in web development, preferably using Symfony (2.0 or more) or Laravel;
- Problem solving attitude and critical thinking.
Other must-have qualifications for the Scrum Master role:
- An excellent command of Agile/ Scrum software delivery methodology;
- Understanding of software development processes and procedures;
- Good communication skills;
- Exceptional leadership skills as you will play a model role and influence your team with your knowledge and Agile-infused experience of delivery;
- Good analytical skills;
- The ability to respond to issues/problems related to the team or project, in a quick and effective manner;
- Strong English language skills.
Read more about how setting up an Agile project can lead to success.
- Development of your career within an international, Agile company;
- Opportunity to be trained and work in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to learn and get training on trending technologies/ frameworks from professional teams;
- Attractive salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/ Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free foreign language courses (English and French) held at the company;
- Summer Holiday, Noel party: Annual; Team building: quarterly;
- Activities: company events, parties, football club, game club, ping pong club, dancing club…;
- Relaxation with all-day, free tea & coffee;
- Working schedule: 8h/day (from Monday until Friday).
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, UK, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,100 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, we guarantee that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.