Scrum Master/Project Manager – Vietnam, Hanoi
Why join us ?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
One of our long-term clients has recently decided to use Pentalog to develop a new version of their main application. This company is a major player in the perfume industry and the new project will require our team to:
- Build a huge system that allows chemical scientists to work on, store, and share fragrance and flavor recipes among their global community;
- Transform the system by applying the most modern web technologies; it is important to build a strong base because the application will be used as a development tool for scientists in labs;
- Process huge volumes of data; this means that the team will have to develop a high-performance big data system;
- Build a tool that handles industry specific needs: the team will have to study and implement multiple chemical calculation formulas.
In order to meet the need of the project, we are looking for Experienced Scrum Master.
As the Scrum Master, you will facilitate teams and work closely with Developers and Testers reiterating estimated planning on regular set intervals.
- Collaborate with one of the global leaders in the perfume industry;
- Lead an expert team to complete a challenging project that will use cutting edge technologies;
- Work in an open, professional, and collaborative environment with friendly and passionate colleagues;
- The chance to visit Singapore for workshops and to integrate with the client’s team.
- Have IT background; At least: University;
- 5 years+ Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment;
- Really strong/excellent of Agile/ Scrum software delivery methodology;
- Understanding software development processes and procedures;
- Good communication skills;
- Exceptional leadership skills will ensure that you are seen as a role model and able to influence teams with your knowledge and experience of delivery and Agile ways of working;
- Good analyst skills;
- Be able to handle/ resolve well, quickly issues/problems related to team or projects;
- English or French: Very good 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing);
- French is an advantage;
- Prioritize those certified PSM, PMP…
- Develop career within an international group;
- Opportunities to train and work in Europe & some countries in Asia;
- Interesting salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
- Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
- Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
- Team building: quarterly;
- Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club…;
- Tea & Coffee: Private & all day;
- Working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).