Security Specialist, Brasov/ Bucharest
Job no longer available
Pentalog is looking for a Security Specialist to fill in the vital role of a professional who will be keeping the company’s proprietary and sensitive information secure.
In this position, you will work to identify and correct flaws in the company’s security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security stance.
- Monitoring security access;
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis;
- Performing both internal and external security audits;
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause;
- Continuously updating the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans;
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements;
- Ethical hacking, aimed to expose weak points and identify potential threats so that the organization can protect itself from malicious hackers (e.g. penetration testing during which an analyst will test networks, computers, web-based applications, and other systems to detect exploitable vulnerabilities).
- Intrusion prevention involving monitoring network traffic, in order to detect potential threats;
- Responding promptly to the threats that might arise;
- Incident response, in order to manage the negative effects of an attack or breach (minimizing the impact to altering security controls for future prevention);
- Computer forensics aids in the prevention of crime through the collection, analysis, and reporting of datan (enabling an analyst to create evidence in the event of a breach);
- Performing security trainings.
The ideal candidate for the Security Specialist position:
- Has previous relevant experience in a similar company;
- Is a person motivated to do their job, who is resourceful and determined to find the best solution possible;
- Is eager to learn what he/she does not know yet;
- Has experience with Agile methodology;
- Is comfortable with working with dead-lines;
- Possesses an analytical mind, while also having excellent problem-solving skills;
- Is a good communicator and has outstanding organizational skills;
- Has a good level of English.
We take our security seriously – that’s why we’ve launched our very own digital security services.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a both professional and friendly environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Training / certifications;
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life.
Have you ever considered moving to Brasov? We have great relocation perks. And the city offers many possibilities too.
Why choose us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in France, Romania, US, Moldova, Germany, Vietnam, Mexico and UK.
Our company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.