Security Specialist, Bucuresti
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
- Monitoring security access
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Performing both internal and external security audits
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause
- Continuously updating the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements
- Ethical hacking aims to expose weak points and identify potential threats so that the organization can protect itself from malicious hackers. This includes penetration testing during which an analyst will test networks, computers, web-based applications, and other systems to detect exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Intrusion prevention involves monitoring network traffic to detect potential threats and then responding to these threats promptly.
- Incident response manages the negative effects of an attack or breach, from minimizing the impact to altering security controls for future prevention.
- Computer forensics aids in the prevention of crime through the collection, analysis, and reporting of data. It also enables an analyst to create evidence in the event of a breach.
- Perform security trainings
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a both professional and friendly environment
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning
- Trainings / certifications
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life