Senior Android Developer, Brasov
Pentalog Brasov is hiring an Android Developer for a rapidly-expanding project, involving an Austrian FinTech start-up.
As a top name on the European market, our client is known for financial innovative ideas and its platform dealing with cryptocurrency.
In this role, as an Android Developer, you will join a dynamic team with out-of-the-box thinking that is working on the development of a native Android app. The hands-on project involves new tools and techniques and supporting the entire application lifecycle.
The responsibilities of the Android Developer:
- Ensuring that the app meets the client’s quality standards, through unit tests and code reviews;
- Designing and maintaining the architecture of existing and new features alike;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners;
- Staying up to date with programming best practices and new technology trends.
The job requirements:
- 4+ years of developing with Kotlin & RXJava;
- Previous experience in developing and publishing native Android apps, to the Google Play Store;
- A passion for mobile platforms and creating a user-friendly app;
- Good understanding of MVVM;
- Knowledge of 3rd party libraries (e.g. Dagger);
- Ability to ensure high performance in your work;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Good level of English.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
We are Pentalog, a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, Uk, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,100 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop, both as an individual & a professional.