Java Developer (Full Stack), Bucharest
Have you been dreaming of joining a project that would push you to think outside the box? You have a chance!
The extraordinary team of Pentalog Bucharest has recently moved to a new office, so working here is as enjoyable as ever.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical solutions after a deep analysis of functional specifications documents and technical requirements;
- Helping our QA teams to conduct unit and integration testing of core application and components;
- Creating technical documentation.
Do you like keeping your skills sharp? Then, you can’t miss Java Tech Trends 2020.
To be great at this job you need to have:
- 6+ years of software development experience;
- A profound understanding of web application concepts, including the request/response lifecycle, session management and web application security concepts and techniques;
The following skillset will improve your work:
- Good command of traditional authentication/authorization methods (basic, digest, token, signature);
- Expertise with SSO in addition to Federated Identity/Delegated Identity and authorization (OAuth, SAML, Open ID); PKI (public key infrastructure); OpenSSL; TLS/SSL, HTTPS and SSL termination; two-factor (multi-factor) authentication; HSM (hardware security modules).
You will enjoy working with us, as you will get access to:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Who are we?
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform that covers the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, the USA and Mexico. Our teams are keen on applying Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers.