Java Developer (Full Stack), Bucharest
Have you been dreaming of joining a project that would push you to think outside the box? You have a chance!
The extraordinary team of Pentalog Bucharest has recently moved to a new office, so working here is as enjoyable as ever.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical solutions after a deep analysis of functional specifications documents and technical requirements;
- Helping our QA teams to conduct unit and integration testing of core application and components;
- Creating technical documentation.
Do you like keeping your skills sharp? Then, you can’t miss Java Tech Trends 2020.
To be great at this job you need to have:
- 6+ years of software development experience;
- A profound understanding of web application concepts, including the request/response lifecycle, session management and web application security concepts and techniques;
We will be glad to welcome you in our team if you also have:
- Good command of traditional authentication/authorization methods (basic, digest, token, signature);
- Expertise with SSO in addition to Federated Identity/Delegated Identity and authorization (OAuth, SAML, Open ID); PKI (public key infrastructure); OpenSSL; TLS/SSL, HTTPS and SSL termination; two-factor (multi-factor) authentication; HSM (hardware security modules).
You will enjoy working with us because of:
- Our professional, friendly and multicultural environment;
- Regularly organized team building activities where you can enjoy communication with your cool colleagues;
- Competitive salaries and bonuses;
- Meal tickets & Private Health Insurance;
- Foreign language courses, training sessions and certifications;
- Multiple IT-related workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations
Who are we?
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform that covers the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, the USA and Mexico. Our teams are keen on applying Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our customers.