Senior JAVA Developer, Technical Leader – Onsite France
Job no longer available
Why join us ?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
This time, Pentalog collaborates with a French client who is one of leaders in the collection solutions in the catering field. They have an old solution in production and must go to the web. More ever, they prefer to outsource the development of this version. In fact, they have not yet defined their technological perimeters nor the required seniority for the team. So, now, they would like to set up a team in Vietnam to develop this project.
There for, in need to meet this project, beside Scrum Master (who knows French), Mobile Developer, Pentalog Hanoi is looking for Senior JAVA/J2EE Developer, Technical Leader to take part in this project. If you are ready to tackle the challenges of a dynamic project then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development with JAVA 7 / 8
- Proven expertise in web development using:
- Frameworks: Spring 4 – Spring MVC
- ORM: Hibernate 4, JPA 2
- Tools: Eclipse, FindBug plugin, Maven 3, Git 2.0
- A QA mindset and experience in JUNIT testing: spring test, easymock, spring datatest etc
- Knowledge of:
- MySQL 5.1
- Tomcat 7
- Spring boot
- Code Quality control: Sonar
- Proficiency in RESTFUL services
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong English language skills: you need to be able to communicate with the client about the technical aspects of the project
- French is not mandatory but highly appreciated.
- Develop career within an international group;
- Opportunity to be trained and work in Europe & Asia;
- Opportunity to learn, be trained on trending technologies/frameworks with professional teams;
- Attractive salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
- Summer Holiday, Noel party: Annual; Team building: quarterly;
- Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club, dancing club…;
- Tea & Coffee: Free & all day;
- Working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).