Senior Java Developer, Romania & Moldova
We are looking to fill in the position of Senior Java Developer for one of our most important clients. Are you ready to join a project involving the user-generated travel & leisure platform that is used around the world?
The position of Senior Java Developer requires some major back end skills, necessary in the quest to provide hospitality solutions that enable restaurant owners and hoteliers to market their business online.
The products will allow the company’s clients to contribute with additional content and features on their property’s pages. You will collaborate with your team and the Product Manager to bring key features to the market.
Tech stack used: Java, Tomcat, Linux, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Git.
Your tasks as a Senior Java Developer:
- Develop features that support the products offered by the platform, in an independent manner, across all layers of the stack;
- Designing relational databases, microservices, and APIs;
- Share the knowledge, learning and expertise that you have developed, in one or more technologies, with your team;
- Test the software you write and maintain the features once released;
- Provide code reviews to your peers proactively, ensuring that team standards and best practices are adhered to;
- Seek feedback from your peers actively, while promoting a collaborative and fast-paced engineering culture.
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing the technical solutions for projects;
- Working closely with the product and design teams to define feature specifications;
- Being responsible for the quality of your code;
- Taking part in sprint planning, estimation sessions, and retrospectives to provide valuable feedback on the way the team is operating and how it could improve over time;
- Being responsible for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, operations and maintenance.
- 2+ years of large scale, full life cycle development experience;
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design;
- Experience with back end web development in Java;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- Ability to make progress on work independently;
- Desire to learn & an open mind;
- Excellent communication and English language skills.
- Possibility to work from home;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- English & French classes;
- Working in a stable company.
We are the number one coding force for digital startups, operating in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
Our company is a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help our clients build up product value.