Senior .NET Developer, Cluj-Napoca
Job no longer available
We are proud to announce the opening of a new position, for one of our top automotive clients!
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to refresh and strengthen our team’s skillsets. You will join an Agile team, dedicated to the largest automotive supplier for safety-related products in the world.
For this client, Pentalog has developed a back-end project requiring code refactoring and the extension of their test management platform, along with the connected apps (found on multiple company plants). The specifications and priorities for the application are being set and conveyed by the Product Owner in a frequent manner.
- Analyze, estimate and develop the client requests;
- Help your team choose the best solutions while developing the client requests;
- Be an integral member of your Agile development team.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in .NET, with the following must-have skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in using ASP.NET Web Forms;
- C# and Entity Framework knowledge (3 years minimum);
- 2+ years of experience regarding SQL SERVER;
- Experience in unit testing;
- Advanced English language skills.
Eager to prove your skills? Take our test now!
As a Senior .NET Developer, you should also have the following experience:
- Knowledge of Git;
- Experience in continuous integration;
- Understanding of the software development workflow (previously worked with SCRUM);
- Great communication skills, translated into easiness to communicate on technical and non-technical subjects;
- Experience in working with ASP.NET Web API, Visual Basic.
Extra skills for the final ‘wow’ effect:
- Knowledge of TSF, SonarQube;
- Previous experience in an automotive project would be appreciated;
- French language skills.
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Flexible schedule;
- Well-structured project, based on Agile principles, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Integration in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly environment
- Regular team buildings with great people;
- Development of your career plan through trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers come from various locations worldwide and are blue chips, new leaders as well as startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.