Senior .NET Developer, Brasov
Pentalog Brasov is proud to bring forward a new project, involving a French SaaS software editor with over 40 years of quality services.
Catering to SMEs, large companies and universities, our client is creating software solutions that meet new environmental and society-driven challenges. The mission requires the steady hand of a .NET Developer, with Agile thinking.
.NET, MVC5, WebAPI, JS, AngularJS, Oracle, Azure, Azure DevOps, GIT
The SCRUM project is based on the autonomous framework Spotify, as .NET Core is used for new functionalities. Your team will have a primary role in technology migration and development from scratch, but will also relate to the existing teams and work on our client’s current products.
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET development;
- Previous experience with Domain Driven Development;
- Knowledge of the technologies mentioned above;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Great level of English.
We dared ask the question everyone is afraid of answering: is .NET outdated?
- Integration in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly environment;
- Regular team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- A great way to start your day: free coffee and an amazing view of Brasov and the surroundings (from the 9th floor!);
- Development of your career plan;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;
- Working in a company that implements Agile methodologies;
- Training sessions, certifications and language courses;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Fun ways to build a team and know your colleagues (ping pong, board games, sports competitions);
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
The company information:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. With us, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.