Full Stack Developer (.NET & French), Bucharest/ Brasov
Pentalog is proud to bring forward a new project, involving a French SaaS software editor with over 40 years of quality services.
Catering to SMEs, large companies and universities, our client is creating software solutions that meet new environmental and society-driven challenges. The mission requires the steady hand of a Full Stack Developer, with .NET know-how and French language.
Our entire staff is currently working from home, but that doesn’t stop us from continuing our learning streak.
.NET, MVC5, WebAPI, JS, AngularJS, Oracle, Azure, Azure DevOps, GIT
The SCRUM project is based on the autonomous framework Spotify, as .NET Core is used for new functionalities. Your team will have a primary role in technology migration and development from scratch, but will also relate to the existing teams and work on our client’s current products.
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET development;
- Previous experience with Domain Driven Development;
- Knowledge of the technologies mentioned above;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Great level of English;
- French language.
We dared ask the question everyone is afraid of answering: is .NET outdated?
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
- A great way to start your day: free coffee and an amazing view of Brasov and the surroundings (from the 9th floor!);
The company information:
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. We employ over 1,100 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. With us, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.