Senior NodeJS Developers, Hanoi – Vietnam
At Pentalog Vietnam, we have new prospects for the New Year, as well as ongoing project coming from continued collaborations with our trusting clients.
This time, the company is a French Association that promotes any reflection and any research aimed at preventing, offering early detection and care for babies, children and young adults who present developmental difficulties and/or impediments that are described as handicaps.
We are looking for Senior NodeJS Developers to join our Agile back-end development team. In this position, you will help build software designed for internal communication, intended to be used for epidemiological purposes.
- 3+ years of working experience with NodeJS/Java (latest version);
- Previous experience with Microservices, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of JSON Web Tokens, SSL;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL 10.6+;
- Previous work experience in an Agile/Scrum-based environment.
Other equally-important traits for the Senior NodeJS Developers:
- Self-study skills;
- Knowledge of new technologies & frameworks and determination to stay up-to-date;
- Ability to use English professionally (4 skills);
- French language knowledge would be an advantage.
- Career development in an international company;
- Opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- The possibility to become acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interact with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including Tet bonus, annual bonus depending on performance);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week working program (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Who are we?
Pentalog, a digital leader with a platform that offers a one-stop shop of IT services disrupting traditional value chains. Our company is operating internationally in France, Romania, Mexico, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, USA and Germany.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where talent and ambition are recognized and rewarded and where you have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.