Senior PHP Developers/ Technical Leader, Onsite in France
Pentalog is collaborating with a leading French company specializing in cash and payment software management. At the moment, we are responsible for building new applications related to Bank Account Management, Payment/Transaction Management and Forecast Account Balance for our client.
Therefore, we are seeking more Senior PHP Developers, along with a Technical Leader, to join our Agile team.
- At least 3 years of software development with PHP;
- Hands-on experience with core PHP;
- Understanding of Agile/ SCRUM;
- Good mindset & problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills and very good understanding of the English language (listening & writing skills are also a must).
Other skills that would be a big plus:
- Previous use of PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Yii, etc.);
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
See the view from the other side of the interview table.
- Development of your career within an international company;
- The chance to work onsite in Paris – France for 3 months (with good allowance);
- Attractive salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/ Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free foreign language courses (English and French) held at the company;
- Summer Holiday, annual Noel party, quarterly team buildings;
- Various activities with your colleagues: company events, parties, football club, game club, ping pong club, dancing club…;
- Relaxation with all-day, free tea & coffee;
- Working schedule –8h/day (from Monday until Friday).
Why join us ?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA.
Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment. Here, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. You can be sure that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.