Senior PHP Developer, Cluj-Napoca/ Chisinau
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer, who will be directly involved in the product development projects of our client’s digital commerce platform, using Agile Scrum as methodology.
This e-Commerce and payments provider helps companies sell their products and services, having more than 17 000 clients globally. Our client’s ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
What you’ll do as a Senior PHP Developer:
- Be part of an experienced team;
- Develop core platform functionalities and services;
- Be involved in all application design meetings developed within the team;
- Contribute to optimization and scalability projects;
- Apply good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews;
- Get encouraged to research, innovate, and propose new ideas that can be turned into future projects.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years of expertise in PHP development;
- Proven experience with object-oriented programming and good understanding of software design patterns;
- Solid MySQL knowledge, including database optimizations techniques;
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills with a motivation for quality software craftsmanship;
- Unit testing knowledge – PHPUnit;
- Experience working with version control systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of web applications security standards;
- Initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken).
See one of our Pentalog success stories: from PHP specialist to Project director.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Integration in a community with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and the opportunity to work within both a professional and friendly environment;
- A ‘team-building policy’, reinforced with the help of various sports events (running, football, biking etc);
- Meal tickets and Private Health Insurance;
- A flexible schedule that includes one day of work-from-home/week;
- Training sessions, certifications and foreign language courses;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Pentalog’s business model focuses on providing an IT Services Platform (software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing) that cover the entire scope of digital challenges a company of any size can encounter.
Our customers come from various locations worldwide and are blue chips, new leaders as well as startups seeking for new IT dev spots and true marketing technologists.
DISCOVER MORE JOBS: