Python Developer, Iasi
Job no longer available
We are looking for a Python Developer eager to work for our client, a brand based in London – England that designs and retails homewares and furniture online.
This position will offer you a professional and friendly work environment, with an Agile mindset, because we truly believe in continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning.
The project is based on top technologies: Python 3.6, Microservices, Docker, AWS (EC2, S3, SES, RDS), Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Test Driven Development.
If you want to be a Python Developer part of a team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code, discover below the skills you need for this challenging project.
What we are looking for (mandatory):
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Knowing TDD work or at least enthusiastic about this way of working and adapting to it
- Experience with Git (or other VCS) and knowledge of the branching strategies
- Good ethics of work
- Ability to adapt and learn fast
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding e-commerce with its flow, logistics, supply, finance
- Experience in implementing and maintaining ERP systems in an e-commerce context
- Scrum, XP, and other Agile methodologies, frameworks and practices
- Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment, Continuous Deployment
- Involvement in Open-source projects
- Interest in software architecture and DDD (Domain-Driven Design)
What we offer:
We’re proud to say our employees are the heartbeat of the company and some of the most talented IT specialists out there. Pentalog offers a climate of growth, competition and diversity, rewarding professional excellence. We support our colleagues with trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development. We have an Agile culture & a multicultural working environment.
The offer will be decided based on your level of technical expertise and your professional experience. If interested in joining our Pentateam, please email your CV to: email@example.com