Senior Python Developer, Iasi
For our client, a brand based in London, England, that designs and retails homewares and furniture online, we are looking for a Senior Python Developer available to work in Iasi Pentalog’s Delivery Office.
With us, you’ll benefit from a professional and friendly environment. The mindset is Agile and we truly believe in continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning. We use top technologies: Python 3.6, Microservices, Docker, AWS (EC2, S3, SES, RDS), Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Test Driven Development.
If you want to be part of our team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code, discover what skills we need for this challenging project.
What we are looking for (mandatory):
- 5+ years of experience as professional software developer
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Knowing TDD work or at least enthusiastic about this way of working and adapting to it
- Experience with Git (or other VCS) and knowledge of the branching strategies
- Good ethics of work
- Ability to adapt and learn fast
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
Nice to have (but not mandatory):
- Understanding e-commerce with its flow, logistics, supply, finance
- Experience in implementing and maintaining ERP systems in an e-commerce context
- Scrum, XP, and other Agile methodologies, frameworks and practices
- Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment, Continuous Deployment
- Involvement in Open-source projects
- Interest in software architecture and DDD (Domain-Driven Design)
What we offer:
We’re proud to say our employees are the heartbeat of the company and some of the most talented IT specialists out there. Pentalog offers a climate of growth, competition and diversity, rewarding professional excellence. We support our colleagues with trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development. We have an agile culture & a multicultural working environment.
The offer will be decided based on your level of technical expertise and your professional experience. If interested in joining our pentateam, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org