Senior QA Engineer, Bucharest
Job no longer available
Want put your knowledge & skills to good use, on an important project? Look no further: we have a Senior QA Engineer position open. The client is pretty impressive: one of the largest sportswear manufacturers in the world!
We know how important the QA job is – even more so on this project, as we’re making sure that our development solution is top quality, through automated testing.
Our technically-advanced solution has a great emphasis on agility and best practices. It’s a Business-to-Business project, aimed for the use of re-seller companies and the process of very large orders.
Our ideal Senior QA Engineer seeks perfection in everything he does and upholds software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and flawless code. He/She also has a thirst for knowledge in the digital IT space, as well as the motivation to do something about it.
- Relevant experience with Jira (or other tracking tools), SQL, Linux, AWS, and REST APIs;
- Knowledge about automation frameworks;
- Deep understanding in system testing and quality assurance techniques;
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- An appreciation for agile and lean principles;
- A minimum of 5 years-experience in the IT world and 2+ years of QA experience;
- Fluency in English.
Other valuable skills:
- CI/CD tools: Docker, Jenkins, GitLab;
- Experience with GIT;
- Previous experience in e-commerce projects.
Perks that come with the job:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
We are a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding.
We operate in 7 countries, on 3 continents, as our 500 clients range from start-ups to blue chips.